Did you know you could lower your company’s health care costs by 60%, all while creating a happier and more productive workforce?
It’s no secret that companies who support the needs of their employees have lower attrition rates. Workers that are healthy and happy will perform better, have less sick days and will demonstrate an increase in job satisfaction. Corporate Wellness Programs are designed to support and encourage a holistic approach to employee wellbeing by creating an organizational culture of health. When your team members have more options to be healthy at work, they may feel happier and more productive.
In 2019, 84% of employers that offered health benefits also offered some type of health promotion for employees. Workplace wellness is a trend that is growing, evolving and here to stay. If you’re curious about implementing this type of program to your current health care offering, or want to find ways to supplement and improve your current program – we can help!
Our Approach and Service:
At Holistic Integration, we can work with you to build a custom-tailored program designed to meet the health care needs of your company’s employees. Our programs offer extensive annual diagnostics that get to the root cause of the disease and can help your employee’s avoid costly surgeries that require long recovery periods and often do not even improve patient outcomes.
Existing programs are extremely diverse and can be tailored to the size, wants, needs and budgets of organizations. Programs will grow from their starting point and then the possibilities are endless.
What are the benefits of a Structure-Function Care corporate wellness program?
- A holistic approach to treating chronic diseases such as Obesity, Diabetes, and Hypertension
- Provides diagnostics that help to better understand and treat patient conditions
- Minimizes the need for surgical intervention, eliminating the need for extensive recovery and rehabilitation
- Decreases overall healthcare costs for your company
- Decreases employee attrition due to injury and sickness
- Significantly improves employee’s physical health and mental wellbeing
What we offer:
- Functional Health Coaching
- Primary Health Care
- Nutritional Coaching
- Dry Needling
- Shortwave Diathermy
- Auricular Therapy
- Infrared Sauna
- Posture Program & Corrective Exercises
- Homeopathic Muscular Injections
- Lipo-Laser Therapy
- Blood Work
- Gut Testing
- Mineral and Heavy Metal Testing
- Heart (Holter Monitor, Spirometry, Stress Test)
- And Many More
Ready to learn more about how Holistic Integration can help you engage your employees in their health and wellbeing?
Schedule an appointment below to hear more about the program’s benefits and how we can work with you to improve the health and wellbeing of your employees.